- 0 (Registered)
Our course focuses on the different types and styles of conflict including interpersonal, intrapersonal, intergroup, and intragroup. Individuals will learn the different ways conflict arises, and will study the effect and outcome leading to stress and frustration. In this course, we will teach students how conflict management techniques can aid with cultural diversity, removing barriers, improving communication, and creating a win-win situation. This will be done by studying the various styles of conflict that include avoidance, compromise, competition, collaboration, and accommodation. In sum, the course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to settle disagreements.
All individuals, human resource personnel, managers, supervisors and employees interested in becoming conflict resolution experts or coaches.
This Introduction to Conflict Management and Negotiation will teach students how to resolve disagreements effectively and create a more positive work environment for everyone involved. Next, it will deepen your understanding of the processes involved in conflicts and provide you with the knowledge of how to manage conflict constructively.
How You Will Benefit:
- Define conflict resolution, mediation, arbitration, and negotiation and its usefulness as a problem-solving technique
- Assess sources of conflict and select a conflict management style appropriate for resolution of conflict
- Use essential effective listening, speaking, and discovering options
- Initiate appropriate responses in common conflict scenarios, by dealing with issues of emotions, value, belief, and impasse
- List the steps of Mapping a Conflict process
- Recognize Cognitive Bias; Apply Principles of Influence/persuasion; and using the “Name, Blame, and Claim Cycle”
- Relate issues of ethical principles to the process
- Decipher the parties in a Conflict
Curriculum is empty
Browse by Category
1 Day CoursesLeadership: from the Ground Up Mediation and Conflict Resolution FOREX Trading Introduction to Grant Writing How to Communicate with Tact, Professionalism and Diplomacy
5 Days CoursesIntroduction to Entrepreneurship How to Become a Mediator The Millionaire Mindset Leadership: Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed!
- 1 Day (4-Hours)
- Non-Credited Certification Course
- Access to Free Resources
- Certificate of Completion